Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good understanding you may think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here are a couple common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full-line of providers not wanting to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t own a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention idea posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, patent idea help to they write a quick look on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can you patent an idea get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.