Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how to start An Invention good a perception you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full-line of services not trying to add much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that companies are flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent an invention would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for that year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your commit that market and review for InventHelp study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.