Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some belonging to the reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that no matter how to patent an idea or product good an inspiration you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full-line of providers not trying to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Include too many similar providers that companies are flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and don’t want to find out if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and Inventhelp reviews don’t need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they perform quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line reviews for InventHelp that year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and study part things yourself as marketable as it can.